Friday, January 24, 2014

Casual Friday: Coral Pants

As a Friday series here, you'll find something less fancy-pants than my regular weekday office outfits.

Soon after the holidays, I'm totally over winter-wear, which is kind of crazy since winter has only just begun, but still. It's mostly the plethora of dark, rich colors that start to make me feel a bit smothered. This is why my (real life) winter coat is buh-right magenta. So lately, I'm into bringing spring and summer colors into play with winter clothes. Hence the summery coral pants mixed with a thick navy sweater and pastel scarf. The big gray bag tones it down a tad, and keeps it in season.


Casual Friday Coral Pants


While putting this together, I kept trying more bad-ass jewelry than these gently colored and textured bracelets, but they just feel right. What do you think of the pastel peach scarf with bright coral pants? How about mixing that gray bag with those tan shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment