Thursday, February 13, 2014

Pink Dress

My inspiration came from an unlikely source today: a refinished bureau I saw at Better After. Lindsay at Better After loves before and after shots of refinished furniture, and I love her blog, she's hilarious! A dark, elaborate looking chest of drawers was painted in a sweet blush color (much like the dress below), with gold accents including heart-shaped knobs. The refinish-ista was Jessica at Dear Emeline. Very Valentine indeed.



Pink Dress

I couldn't resist that hardcore jacket with all the sugar sweetness in the rest of the outfit. Did you notice the adorable necklace with the heart and arrow? Want! Do you think those earrings are enough for this outfit, or a little too dainty? Is your waist even close to as teeny as that dress?



1 comment:

  1. Hey Janet! Wow, I'm flattered I could provide a tiny bit of the inspiration for your gorgeous collection here! I love this look! What a fun blog you have! Thank you so much for sharing it with me. :)

    ReplyDelete