Friday, February 7, 2014

Casual Friday: Green with Jeans

My mother used to wear a gold digital stretch-band watch just like this one when I was a kid. I didn't realize quite how rad it was until today when it dawned on me that no one who isn't jogging wears a digital watch anymore. Not that I think it's the most beautiful, but it's special and unusual and my mama wore one so I dig it.

The goal with Casual Friday posts is to put something that feels comfortable and casual, but still nice enough to be presentable in front of professional colleagues. Here's where I'm not quite certain about the cowboy-style boots. They're beautiful, don't get me wrong, but are they too casual? Meh. I saw my boss wear legit Justins with a suit once, so I think that's a green light. Oh, and the "Boss" earrings? Yeah, we all need to feel in charge once in a while.


Casual Friday


How are you feeling about bootleg jeans in this somewhat tiresome era of skinny and boyfriend cuts? Would you wear this totally eighties watch? And what's in your office mug on Fridays? I had hot chocolate with marshmallows in mine last Friday. True story.


No comments:

Post a Comment