Monday, February 17, 2014

White blazer

Precedence tells us that spring will come again. Keep the faith!

Green and navy together are refreshing, and is tough to screw up. I started with the navy blue pants based on what's in my closet, and struggle until I found this green shirt. Then it took about 30 seconds to put the rest together. I'm really into the white blazer since it's a wee bit easier to keep clean than white pants or shoes, but still brings that beautiful crispness to an early spring outfit. This look is so very me, and I can't wait to try it out!



White blazer

So what do you think about impractical fashion like white? And what about open-toe shoes and sleeveless shirts at work?

Please note that I resisted giving this imaginary girl anchor earrings. 'Cause I thought about it...



No comments:

Post a Comment